Monday, October 13, 2014

Lets help out our Community!

Today we started our theme Community Helpers! We talked about how we can be community helpers, who are community helpers, and the different helpers we will meet this week. In our classroom I set up our own community with a post office, fire station, police department, bakery, doctor, and construction zone to let the kids have a Dancing Dolphin's Community! They had a blast playing each role, and for art we trace our arms and put band aids on our owies. I had the kids tell me what happened and these are the responses I got:
Isabel: I cut it with scissors!
Kinsley: A monster bit me!
Katie: I got bit by a book!
Kennedy: I was running and scarped my arm!
Oliver: I was cooking and cut it!
Allie: I fell on the sidewalk! 












































No comments:

Post a Comment