Monday, August 26, 2013

A case of the Mondays!

Today you could definitely tell it was Monday! The kids seemed tired and not as silly as they have been. But that didn't hold us back from having a blast today!! They love love love center time, and I enjoy seeing the interaction between the kids. Some of their conversations crack me up!








They loved art today, they tell me that painting and cutting are their favorite things to do! Today we made pieces to our Welcome Wreath, all we need now it to have Makira decorate hers and it will be finished. 



To finish out our morning they practiced writing their names and did an AMAZING job! They wanted me to take their pictures with the white boards and show their mommies and daddies :)
(I did not help to write what is on their boards, they did it all by themselves!)









No comments:

Post a Comment