Friday, August 23, 2013

Goofy Gus Friday!

Today was a day that all the kids were super goofy!! Today for art we used sponges and painted pencils because we are such a sharp bunch! :) The kids loved it but asked me over and over if it was okay if the paint got on their hands and on the table and I had to tell them it was because I could easily clean it up. They were even giving words of encouragement to their friends telling each other how beautiful their pencils were.





Broden telling Kaitlyn she was doing a good job!
And now Kaitlyn telling Broden he was doing a good job!

In the middle of center time we broke into yet another 5 minute dance party 1. Because the kids love it 2. Because I love it and 3. Who doesn't love to dance! :) After we danced we continued on with centers but Kaitlyn and Myah decided they wanted their 5 minute dance party to last 30 minutes! Kaitlyn told me she just loves dancing so much. 




I guess the dancing wore them out!


Only moments after taking the pictures of Kaitlyn and Will on the couch all of the kids started picking up the centers but got distracted and started their own game of ring around the rosie, Will refused to fall down and the other kids tried to tell him he had to fall because we are all suppose to fall down :)


As I am going on and on about the day I was happy to see how well they do writing their names. They absolutely love that they each have their very own white boards to write on.


It has been a great first three days so far and I am so excited for our first full week of preschool!! I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend.

For how goofy they all were today there is no quote of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment