Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Terrific Tuesday!

Today started as a quiet Tuesday with the kids coming in wanting cereal and playing bubble centers but by 10 I had a classroom with three very energetic and silly boys! The girls said that the boys had too much sugar for breakfast!! As they were playing with the science center, Riley, Broden and Will decided they wanted of photo shoot of goofy faces. I was surprised I could hold the camera correctly because I was laughing.










The kids seem to really like using scissors, because as soon as I told them that's what we were doing for art today they squealed very loudly. They really take their time and they hold the scissors amazing! I have almost lost a finger, or two but I am so proud of what only two times of cutting they have learned, and remembered to do for the next time.





The other favorite centers out right now are teacher and blocks. I love listening to the kids act like the teacher, teaching their friends and the imagination behind their block play!




By the time lunch came the kids were already asking if it was nap time. 


Who needs a nap time mat anyway?? :)

Quote of the Day:

Broden: We are having pancakes for lunch?!?

Me: We sure are! Pancakes and sausage!

Broden: (Red in the face from excitement) THAT IS SOO AWESOME! I love pancakes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment