Friday, August 30, 2013

Finally Friday!

It was such a fun filled first FULL week of preschool this week!! The kids are all adjusting great to our routine and rules, along with being very comfortable in our room. I am so proud of the progress that I already see with the learning in the classroom. Yesterday I talked to them about sign language, and that we we are going to learn to talk with our hands. I taught each of them the first letter of their name and today they surprised me by showing me they still remembered it!! It was a fun day and can't wait to continue to see how the rest of the year is going to go!! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

This was yesterday but I had to share!! :)







The silly boys of the Dancing Dolphins Room!

They were robots :)

Where did your arms go?



No comments:

Post a Comment